GPS Fleet Tracking For Small Business
Manage your vehicles better so you can grow your business
Track your vehicles in real time
Monitor your vehicle health
Ensure safer driving and better security
“I own a cleaning business with 8 vehicles. There is no doubt that this product saves me time and saves me money.“
VIP Cleaning Las Vegas
7 Employees, 8 Vehicles
As seen on
Which small businesses use Force by Mojio?
Perfect for any small business with 2 or more vehicles:
Get Up & Running Fast
Get Your Devices
A $150 value included at no extra cost. Learn more.
Plug Them In
Plug your devices into the OBD-II ports of each vehicle.
Monitor your fleet from any computer or smartphone.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is GPS tracking?
GPS fleet tracking allows you to track the real-time location of your vehicles, get alerts and critical data about the health of your vehicles, monitor your employees’ driving behavior patterns, and more.
Capturing this data can be crucial to improving operational efficiencies and generating increased company profits, not to mention improved customer satisfaction, employee safety, and reduced maintenance costs. Force by Mojio offers a simple and affordable GPS fleet tracking solution for small businesses.
How does GPS fleet tracking work?
GPS fleet tracking uses satellite signals to pinpoint the location of a GPS device, down to 15-30 ft. in real-time. Force by Mojio’s GPS tracking devices connect to your vehicles via OBD-II ports. Once installed, the devices will connect to the Force by Mojio platform via the 4G network and start sending vehicle and location data to your account. You can access your vehicle location, set up alerts, pull reports, and more by logging into the Force by Mojio platform or downloading the Force by Mojio app.right for your business.
What are the benefits of GPS tracking?
GPS tracking offers many benefits for small business owners who operate a fleet of vehicles. In addition to providing you with real-time data on the location of your vehicles, you’ll also save time and money by implementing GPS tracking for your vehicles.
Here are some of the ways GPS tracking software can help save you time and money:
- Dispatch technicians to new or emergency jobs more efficiently
- Hold drivers accountable for how they spend their time on the clock
- Reduce fuel costs by tracking improper vehicle use and excessive idling
- Improve driver safety and reduce instances of aggressive or inefficient driving
- Prevent unexpected breakdowns by monitoring the health of your vehicles and receive alerts if there are any diagnostic trouble codes (DTC’s) for your vehicles
- Efficiently track business mileage and pull comprehensive reports for accounting and tax purposes
- Provide customers with a live tracking link for their technician to improve the customer experience
10-20 times a year, I get calls saying, “Your guy didn’t show up!” Now, we can prove it: maybe you missed him, but he was there. Force by Mojio is a product that pays for itself.
American Pest Control
What makes our GPS fleet tracking different?
Live GPS Tracking