Fleet Safety Software
For small business fleets
Fleet management software keeps your drivers and vehicles safer on the road.
Aggressive and dangerous driving is one of the most expensive risks to your business. For small companies, even a single “minor” accident can be a huge financial setback. And then there’s the speeding tickets, excess wear and tear on the vehicle, and fuel costs (up to 40% more).
Fleet management isn’t just vehicle tracking and maintenance—it’s driver management too. And when you can’t have eyes on all your drivers at once, fleet management software allows you to monitor driver behavior without stepping into a vehicle yourself. Force by Mojio easily pays for itself by helping you nip aggressive and dangerous driving in the bud.See Pricing
“I love the product and software so far…I’ve had it installed for 2 days in one vehicle and already have to have the hard conversation about speed.”
Highland Eco Pest Control
5 Employees, 5 Vehicles
Force’s Safety Features Include:
1. DRIVER SAFETY SCORES & REPORTS
“Dave, you’re an excellent plumber, but we need to talk about your driving habits.”
If you’re going to tackle unsafe driver behavior in your company, you need data. Force by Mojio’s fleet management solution makes coaching your drivers easy with visuals that summarize each driver’s habits, including clear examples of where and when they drove unsafely.
- See the RoadScore out of 100 for every trip, as well as the rolling average for every driver.
- Find out the exact time and place of any unsafe driving events (harsh acceleration, cornering or braking, excessive speed, and more).
- Get detailed reports on driver safety — even rank your drivers on how safely they drive, so you can reward the safe ones and coach the rest.
2. SPEEDING ALERTS
Your company mail is delivered. One of the envelopes is obviously a speeding ticket.
Don’t wait for tickets to come in the mail. Get speeding alerts in real-time so you can take the necessary actions to avoid more unpleasant mail. Your drivers are busy and they may be tempted to speed if they’re running late to a job. They may also just have a lead foot. Force by Mojio’s speeding alerts let you and your fleet managers better manage your drivers.
- Get real-time speeding alert notifications based on the driver and the vehicle.
- See how much they were over the limit and for how long.
- Alerts can be sent through the fleet management software and directly to your smartphone through our iPhone or android mobile apps.
3. DISTURBANCE ALERTS
It’s 10pm on a Sunday and there’s been a disturbance with one of your vans. Time to investigate.
Force by Mojio is a watchdog when your vehicles are parked. You’ll get instant alerts if any of your vehicles is bumped, towed, broken into, or otherwise disturbed while parked.
- Receive disturbance alerts on your iPhone or Android smartphone.
- If one of your vehicles is ever stolen, you’ll know right away and you can use Force by Mojio to help the authorities recover it quickly.
4. CRASH DETECTION
One of your trucks has been in a crash. Who, what, where and when? Get the information you need right away!
Time is of the essence when one of your vehicles has been in a crash. Thankfully, you’ll know exactly when and where it occurred, including who was driving, so you can take action to get your team the help they need and keep your business moving.
- Get an alert on your phone, including details of when and where the crash occurred, as well as the vehicle and driver (if assigned).
- Utilizes the world’s most advanced crash detection algorithm, developed and certified by Bosch – this is the same technology that’s used to manage the deployment of airbags.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a fleet safety program?
A fleet safety program is a set of processes, rules, and checklists a business owner uses to minimize the risk of accidents and improve safety and accountability. This can include driver training requirements, vehicle inspection checklists, vehicle maintenance schedules, and more.
How can fleet safety be improved?
Fleet safety can be improved by implementing tools and technology to help encourage safe driving habits and notify business owners if any of their vehicles are experiencing minor or critical issues that could lead to accidents.
Implementing rigorous driver training programs, fleet inspection checklists, and GPS technology that monitors driving behavior and vehicle health can help business owners drastically improve the overall safety of their fleets.
What should I look for in a fleet management system?
In order to find the right fleet management system for your business, you’ll need to get specific about what you’re looking to track, how much you want to spend per vehicle, and the types of data you need to effectively manage your fleet.
When looking for a fleet management system you want to consider the following:
- Budget and contract duration (Force by Mojio is just $18 per vehicle, per month with no contracts)
- Whether your vehicles are OBD-II compatible. If not, you may require a hardwire solution
- What features are most important to you
- The level of simplicity or complexity you want in your features and reports
- The GPS tracking laws in your state
Through our fleet tracking system, you can get detailed information on vehicle and driver location and location history. Geo-fencing technology is also used to notify you if a vehicle is being taken out of its designated drive zone. Real-time tracking lets you see which technician is closest to a job for quick response to time-sensitive jobs. Send location tracking links to customers so they can track their service vehicle while they wait—proven to boost customer satisfaction.Learn more.
Vehicle Health & Maintenance
Stop relying on your drivers to tell you when something is wrong with your fleet vehicles. With Force by Mojio’s fleet tracking software, you get vehicle health monitoring on everything from the battery to the tires. Get vehicle maintenance and health alerts sent straight to your smartphone if a vehicle is low on fuel or battery voltage, when predictive maintenance is due, and more. Our software also keeps a detailed record of vehicle maintenance history, giving fleet managers everything they need to effectively manage their fleet and keep business running smoothly.Learn more.