For small business fleets
See what’s happening with your business right now
Maybe you need to keep your employees accountable, improve your dispatching, or get a record of where you provided service. Maybe you simply want to see your fleet in action on the map. There are 1,001 reasons why real-time GPS tracking is a must-have for small business owners.See Pricing & Start Your Trial
LOCATION SHARING LINKS
Let your customers track the service vehicle while they wait!
Text your customers a link allowing them to track a specific vehicle in your fleet for a short window of time. Customers love this Uber-style experience, which takes the uncertainty out of waiting at home for the service pro to arrive.
- Specify which vehicle you’d like the customer to be able to track, and for how long (for example, 2 hours) and then text them a unique link for one-time use
- Eliminates the need for customers to call you if the driver is delayed
- A memorable feature that will make you stand out — customers will mention this in Yelp reviews!
LIVE GPS TRACKING
Big flood happening at the customer’s house. Who’s your closest tech?
If your business relies on its vehicles, you need to know where they are at all times.
- See all your vehicles at once on a live map
- Locations refreshed every 10 seconds or less — the fastest in the industry
- Track vehicles on your computer, tablet or smartphone
DETAILED TRIP HISTORY
Is your new employee taking a 2 hour lunch every day?
Now you can prove exactly where your vehicles and drivers were, and when. Find out whether your employees are using their time wisely. Optimize your routes and operations. Say goodbye to customers claiming your people didn’t show up.
- Get an exact record of every trip’s start and end location and time
- Each log also includes route, distance, duration, gas mileage, speed, and driving behavior
- Export trip reports to a spreadsheet for accounting, tax, or planning purposes
Why is your company truck en route to a ski resort on Sunday morning?
Set up geofences (virtual boundaries) around any place that’s important to you. Get a notification when any of your vehicles enter or exit this area. Perfect for getting alerted when your technicians enter or exit a job site, or when someone takes your truck on an authorized out-of-town trip.
- Configure the size of your virtual boundaries: as big as a city or as small as one building
- Configure the shape of your virtual boundaries: go for a simple radius, or draw a shape around the exact area you want
- Get the alerts to your smartphone or desktop
“When I get an urgent call-out, I need to know if my techs can get there within the next hour. My techs all have cell phones, but sometimes they don’t answer, and I don’t want to interrupt their work for a simple status check. Force lets me see exactly where they are, and how fast they can get to the customer’s location. Pretty cool stuff, actually.”
American Pest Control
10 Employees, 6 Vehicles