GPS Fleet Management Systems for Electrial Companies
Force by Mojio makes managing your company vehicles simple & affordable.
Understand your fleet. Anytime, anywhere.
Whether you’re trying to keep your employees safe and accounted for, improve your customer service, or reduce operational costs, real-time GPS tracking can help streamline operations for your electrical business.See Pricing
We love Force by Mojio! I liked that it was very easy to use, and very efficient to have when trying to keep track of our vans.
5 Employees, 3 Vehicles
Live GPS Tracking
Track your vehicle locations in real-time
Your electricians rely on their vans to get the job done for your customers. Knowing where your fleet and crews are at all times can help you improve efficiency, increase safety, and grow your business.
- See your entire fleet on an easy-to-read map
- Location refreshes every 10 seconds or less
- Accessible from any computer, smartphone, or tablet
Vehicle Health & Maintenance
Stay on top of maintenance, and make it to every job
When your fleet is down, you’re losing money. Mojio helps you monitor your fleet’s maintenance status, so you can prevent mechanical issues and breakdowns.
- Monitor the mechanical condition of all your vehicles, including engine codes, fuel levels, battery levels, manufacturer’s recalls, and more
- Organize all your vehicle maintenance in one easy place
- Get predictive maintenance alerts when certain parts are about to need replacement
Driver & Vehicle Safety
Keep your electricians safer, and reduce vehicle costs
Electrical job sites come with an additional set of risks that many other trades don’t have. Force by Mojio helps you keep track of your crew so you can monitor their safety. Force also helps you avoid unnecessary costs like speeding tickets and excessive fuel consumption from aggressive driving.
- Track the time your drivers arrive to a job site, allowing you to check in on crew members if they are unresponsive
- Get detailed driving data for every trip, and track dangerous driving habits
- Create driver safety reports so you can reward your safest drivers and coach those who aren’t meeting safety standards
- Get immediate alerts if one of your fleet is bumped, towed or stolen
Frequently Asked Questions
How can fleet management software benefit my electrical company?
Fleet management software allows electrical companies to track the location of their vehicles in real-time, improve driver accountability, and reduce costs.
Top 5 benefits of GPS fleet tracking for electrical companies include:
- Real-time GPS location of your vehicles
- Reduce fuel costs by tracking vehicle idling and driving habits
- Live tracking links allow your customer to track when the technician is en route to their home or job site
- Improves driver safety by calculating a driver RoadScore for each trip
- Reduces downtime by alerting owners of minor vehicle health issues