GPS Fleet Management Systems for HVAC Companies
The simple & affordable way to track & manage your fleet.
Manage your vehicles & drivers better, so you can grow your HVAC business
Maybe you need to keep your employees accountable, improve your dispatching, or get a record of where you provided service. Maybe you need to manage maintenance notifications remotely or reduce fuel costs. No matter your reasons for getting GPS vehicle tracking, Force by Mojio a is must-have solution for HVAC business owners.See Pricing
I like that I can have the location of each of my technicians, know when they are traveling to and from, and how long they are parked for.
Buenos Aires Air Conditioning & Heating
9 Employees, 5 Vehicles
Real Time GPS Tracking
See where all your trucks are right now
HVAC businesses rely on their vehicles to serve their customers and get the job done. You need to know where your trucks and crews are at all times — whether you’re at your desk or in the field.
- See all your vehicles at once on a live map
- Locations refreshed every 10 seconds or less
- Track vehicles on your computer, tablet or smartphone
Vehicle Health & Maintenance Monitoring
Never miss an HVAC job because of a vehicle problem again.
For HVAC companies, vehicle downtime costs money. Problems with your trucks mean having to reschedule jobs, and that means lost revenue. Force by Mojio helps you manage your fleet’s maintenance, keeping your trucks on the go with fewer breakdowns.
- Monitor the mechanical condition of all your vehicles, including engine codes, fuel levels, battery levels, manufacturer’s recalls, and more
- Organize all your vehicle maintenance in one easy place
- Get predictive maintenance alerts when certain parts are about to need replacement
Driver & Vehicle Safety
Keep your drivers and vehicles safer, and reduce operational costs
Running a fleet is expensive. Force by Mojio can help you avoid unnecessary costs from accidents, speeding tickets and excessive fuel consumption due to aggressive driving.
- See a detailed driver safety score for every trip and pinpoint any dangerous driving events
- Get driver safety reports so you can reward your safest drivers and coach the unsafe ones
- Receive alerts to your smartphone if any one of your vehicles is bumped, towed, stolen, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can GPS tracking benefit my HVAC company?
GPS tracking provides significant benefits for HVAC companies. It can reduce operational costs, improve accountability on your team, and ensure your vehicles are always safe and road-ready.
Top 5 benefits of GPS tracking for heating and cooling companies include:
- Real-time GPS location helps you dispatch more effectively for emergency jobs
- Reduce fuel costs by tracking vehicle idling and driving habits
- Live tracking links allow your customers to track when the HVAC technician is en route to their house
- Improve driver accountability and increase safe driving practices
- Reduces downtime by alerting owners of minor vehicle health issues