Fleet Tracking For Roofing Companies
Force by Mojio makes managing your company vehicles simple & affordable.
Keep track of your entire fleet, from anywhere
When you’ve got a team of roofers working across many job sites, keeping track of your trucks can be a challenge. Keep your employees safe and accounted for, improve your customer service, and reduce operational costs with real-time GPS tracking for your roofing company’s vehicles.See Pricing
Force by Mojio has been a tremendous help with tracking vehicle use and location tracking. The software is extremely easy to use.
4 Employees, 3 Vehicles
Live GPS Tracking
Keep your jobs moving with real-time GPS tracking
Knowing where your roofers are means you can manage projects more effectively, and get jobs done quicker. Force by Mojio can help you improve operational efficiency, increase safety, and grow your business.
- See your entire fleet on an easy-to-read map
- Location refreshes every 10 seconds or less
- Access fleet data from any computer, smartphone, or tablet
Vehicle Health & Maintenance
Stay on top of maintenance, and make it to every call
If one of your trucks is out of commission, you’re losing money. Mojio helps you monitor your fleet maintenance, so you can avoid costly breakdowns and nuisance repairs. Get to every job without delays, and keep your vehicles running smoothly.
- Monitor the mechanical status of your fleet, including the dreaded check-engine light codes, battery health, recalls and more
- Keep track of vehicle maintenance in one central place
- Prepare for regular maintenance by getting alerts when certain parts are due for replacement
Driver & Vehicle Safety
Keep your employees and your trucks safer
Force by Mojio helps you keep track of your vehicles, monitor driver safety, and ensure job completion. Force also helps you avoid unnecessary costs like speeding tickets and excessive fuel consumption from aggressive driving.
- Get driver safety scores for every trip your drivers take, and track dangerous driving habits
- Get driver safety reports so you can reward safe drivers and help the others improve
- Immediately be alerted when one of your vehicles is bumped, towed or stolen
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a GPS fleet tracking app?
A GPS fleet tracking app allows business owners to track the live location of their vehicles from the convenience of their phone. Tracking apps can be set to send push notifications for alerts which ensures owners are kept up to date about the health and safety of their entire fleet regardless of if they’re at the office or not.
How can GPS tracking benefit my roofing company?
GPS tracking software allows roofing companies to track the location of their vehicles in real-time, improve driver accountability, and reduce costs.
Top 5 benefits of GPS fleet tracking for roofing companies include:
- Real-time GPS location of your vehicles
- Reduce fuel costs by tracking vehicle idling and driving habits
- Live tracking links allow your customer to track when the roofing crew is en route to their home or job site
- Improves driver safety by calculating a driver RoadScore for each trip
- Reduces downtime by alerting owners of minor vehicle health issues
Force by Mojio can help roofing companies increase efficiency and reduce operating costs.
Ready to see what it can do for your business?
Questions? Call us at 806-855-8255 or email us at [email protected]